Light-O-Rama Forums

InputPup with LOR Directors

flyinverted

I loved using the InputPup this year on my boat. It allowed me to drive the boat in the Holiday Parade and turn the lights on, off, play given sequences, etc on as as needed basis. 

It did require that my computer be onboard the boat.

I would gladly purchase one or more LOR directors if they would allow inputs from the Pup!

Cheers,

Steve

You should email the request to wishlist@lightorama.com. They track feature requests submitted that way, but not ones posted here in the forum.

• Like 1

Just from the documentation, I thought they already did respond to multiple inputs.

Haven't tried it yet, tho.

I know my DC-MP3 Director has inputs for starting or stopping the show/sequences.   Don't know what a PUP is or how it works, but if it can be wired to one of the Directors inputs to control the start/stop of a show/sequence, don't see why it wouldn't work.

Thanks for the wishlist email address.   The Directors have 3 inputs. Not quite enough for my needs.

As of now the InputPup only works when connected to a computer that is running a show. It does sit on the network as klb pointed out and each input can be configured as normally open or normally closed. This was great as I bought switches inadvertently that were normally closed.