Light-O-Rama Forums

2013 Use of SuperStar

Jeff F

Great job.  That is a lot of RGB's.  Loved the animations in the CCR trees.  The fan was a cool effect.  Was each leg 25 pixels long?  and I would guess about 24 legs?

Just getting into SS myself.

Fantastic display. Cannot let my wife see this. On the other hand, maybe I could get more lights that way.

Great job.  That is a lot of RGB's.  Loved the animations in the CCR trees.  The fan was a cool effect.  Was each leg 25 pixels long?  and I would guess about 24 legs?

correct. 25 pixels per leg.  Only 18 legs.  Thanks.

Thanks everyone.  Don't really get the full effect from the video.  The CCR/CCP's are bright.  I live about 3/4 of a mile from the interstate and you can see the effects of the CCR/CCP's from there.

Happy New Year everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, planning on introducing RGB's for 2015 but money wise i cant afford it this year.  Wife wants a Halloween show this year so there went the budget.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice one Jeff ...

Would really like to see the behind the scenes in the climbing spiral that changes color ..

(additional comments on Vimeo..)

Bob

Good show, Jeff F. Is the fan made of CCR's or CCP's? Were you able to program the fan using the grid in SuperStar? I have been trying to do this, but the channels don't line up on the grid like I expected. Did you have to piece together the music, or did it come that way (the TSO song combined with the classical music)?

Val

Thanks Val & Bob.

Fan look’s better in person.

I used the CCP.  #1 at the top down to #25.

Cross over to the next leg bottom starts #26 up to top #50.

Draw it out in the visualize and use that file when you sequence in SS.

Very Creative........Wish I could be that good..........The mega tree on the right side of the house is that ccps and how tall and how many strands and does it go a full 360

Thanks GMAC.  The tree on the right side is made with 12 CCR's.  It is about 20' tall..

The tree on the left is the 360 tree.  I used Brians (from SuperStar) design.