Light-O-Rama Forums

A want.... (If it can be done)

a31ford

Greetings ALL,

(Sorry for the empty post )

2 DAYS TO GO.....

I'm wondering if I can ask for something (it might be included in a newer version already),  (I'm 3.9.0)

Working with 64 or more channels, Much of what I do, It would be real nice for a "X / Y" highlight in the sequencer, so one can see what channel AND where on the waveform or time signature a person is on.

I know the waveform has a line in it, but trying to line-up with an existing channel can be tricky.

just an option (checkable), for a heavy line in both directions Top and LEFT, of the cursor's position somewhat like the follower in a CAD program.........

Greg

I second that idea, Constantly scrolling, or looking at the time segment to get it right when I cursor to show where you are on the waveform would be great. 

Send it to Wishlist@lightorama.com.................

I agree.........need a vertical marker to assist when having to scroll and match channel grids not visible on screen.

Steve

Thanks To both of you, Steve, consider it sent.

FWIW, I use my monitor sideways, and turn the properties in the display settings to the left 90, this way (I have a wide screen LCD) this way, the monitor is tall and narrow, I can fit 64 channels, AND USING THE CONDENSE button for the time, it's bot bad, but follower lines would be great !

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

Greg

No the funny part is I read it as NOT and not BOT. If I type to fast I miss spell a lot. Then when I read it, I read what I intended to write and not what I miss spelled

Some of the sequences ive looked at have the wave form every 16 channels. Im not sure how its done though because im still very green to this.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a vertical highlighter. If you click and drag over the yellow area at the top of the sequence it will highlight in gray all the way down. A hort one would be nice to have too.

• Like 1

There is a vertical highlighter. If you click and drag over the yellow area at the top of the sequence it will highlight in gray all the way down. A hort one would be nice to have too.

Gota Say TY John, that is a really good start in the right direction.

Greg

I like the idea of having a vertical highlighter without having to click and drag in the yellow area, and as they said with a button in the tool bar to turn it on or off. And while we are talking about buttons on the tool bar, how about buttons to select play speed? I use that function alot and it would be handy to have buttons to select it instead of having to go through the menus.

Some of the sequences ive looked at have the wave form every 16 channels. Im not sure how its done though because im still very green to this.

I can squeeze all 64 channels on, IF I TURN my monitor sideways (much like they do in Japan), and use the rotate left 90 degrees in the display settings. HOWEVER, adding more waveforms would push the last few channels off the bottom. BUT I do see your point.....

Greg

When I clicked on the link, it showed an areal shot of some trees.... doesn't look like any sequence i've seen.