Light-O-Rama Forums

Show location topic? Where are your shows?

vsnsound

Hi group!

Boy I LOVE Light-O-Rama!!!!

Maybe there is a thread for this but I looked all over and couldn't find one so I thought I would start one.

Is there a place (or you can start here) where we can post where our shows are running so fellow LOR members can come out and see them, get together and talk and exchange ideas and help other members?

Ill start.  Enfield, CT.  Raffia road.  Between Raffia Plaza & JFK Middle school.  (don't want to give exact address).

Cant miss it.  9ft blow up husky and a lit up sign in front yard.

My show goes from Dec 20-25th.  7.8, & 9:00.

Radio station set up and if its NOT raining I will have speaker(s) out also.

Anyone else in the area or want to post out where you are?  Or is this inappropriate for the group?  I thought it was a good idea.

Thanks again everyone and happy LOR'ing.  :P 

Ill start.  Enfield, CT.  Raffia road.  Between Raffia Plaza & JFK Middle school.  (don't want to give exact address).

I'm in the Minneapolis, MN suburban area.  Between Eden Prairie and Maple Grove.  don't want to give the exact address ;)

Florence Oregon, corner of HWY 126 and HWY 101, you can't miss it. Pre-show runs from 5pm every night, actual show runs from 5:30 to 10 pm Sunday through thursday, 5:30 - 11:00 pm Friday and Saturday. Tune to 99.9 fm or just listen to the speakers from the building. Shows run from Thanskgiving Night through the first weekend of January.

Mwhite.  Ellington.  That's cool.  Let me know if you come by.  Its great meeting other members and sharing secrets.  My shows are only running till Xmas night so I hope you can make it out.  1983SS and I got together over the weekend.  He came to mine and we went there last night to see his display.  Yes, Very nice.  I got some ideas from him.  GREAT couple!!!!  Thanks again

Mwhite.  Ellington.  That's cool.  Let me know if you come by.  Its great meeting other members and sharing secrets.  My shows are only running till Xmas night so I hope you can make it out.  1983SS and I got together over the weekend.  He came to mine and we went there last night to see his display.  Yes, Very nice.  I got some ideas from him.  GREAT couple!!!!  Thanks again

Thanks Jay, your sequencing is great and just reminds me how much I need to improve in mine. Anything I can help you with just let me know.

I'm in Renton, WA.  Up near 4th and Jerricho

Would love feedback or to connect with someone else local doing this to share ideas.  This is my first year!

There is a website, ChristmasLightFinder.com that is setup specifically for what you are asking for. You put in your zip code and the mileage range from that area and it will pull up everyone that has registered their light display with that website. It provides addresses, directions, and a description. It cost nothing if you want to register and post your own light display info.

You do not have to register if you only want to view what others have put on it.

• The topic was locked