Light-O-Rama Forums

Want to stock up on lights for next year

Mr. Detail

Where is the best place to find led on sale? I need to find solid color red, green, blue, only

Any help with this?

Thanks

Where is the best place to find led on sale? I need to find solid color red, green, blue, only

Any help with this?

Thanks

I have used the following vendors

Holiday Light Express

Creative Displays Inc

Magic in the Sky Lighting

Using the companies mentioned. But wait till the beginning of the year for their sales. Keep a look out for details.

Creative Displays and Holiday Light Express have started their presales. I have not heard from Magic in the Sky yet. All good vendors with different strengths and weaknesses. Not at all afraid to recommend any one of them.

Mark,

I have not gotten a notice from CDI on their sale, and I usually do.

Can you provide a link or email message to what you received? Post it here please.

Thanks,

I think there were a couple of posts on PC about the sales. I'm not hawking for them, but, HLE has sets available at pre season sale prices right now.

Creative Displays and Holiday Light Express have started their presales. I have not heard from Magic in the Sky yet. All good vendors with different strengths and weaknesses. Not at all afraid to recommend any one of them.

I got Creative's flyer in my email today.. Looked at the "sale" prices and unsubscribed from their mailing list.. like.. WOW!  

I got Creative's flyer in my email today.. Looked at the "sale" prices and unsubscribed from their mailing list.. like.. WOW!  

Yeah, I might be missing something but it appeared that they were much higher than HLE.

I'm planning on hitting the big box stores to see what I can snag on clearance. 

I meant to say I was going to be there bright and early the morning of 12/26 so I can get the pick of the litter.

Yeah, I might be missing something but it appeared that they were much higher than HLE.

I kinda looked and the prices a bit and when I found 18 ga. green zip cord with a "SALE PRICE" of $155 per 1k' spool.. I decided it was not something I was interested in.. but, if he sells it, someone must be buying it..  The lights did not seem to have pricing where I personally would want them to be...  Again if he is selling, someone must be buying..  His rep is good..

I kinda looked and the prices a bit and when I found 18 ga. green zip cord with a "SALE PRICE" of $155 per 1k' spool.. I decided it was not something I was interested in.. but, if he sells it, someone must be buying it..  The lights did not seem to have pricing where I personally would want them to be...  Again if he is selling, someone must be buying..  His rep is good..

I agree, rep is a very good thing.  I am specifically looking for 5mm or M6 LED's for next year.

I just ordered 20 boxes of 5mm 100 count orange LED from Magic in the sky lighting for $2.12 a box... even with shipping it was still under $3.00 a box! We aren't not sure what props are going to be orange next year but for that price something will be! 

I just ordered 20 boxes of 5mm 100 count orange LED from Magic in the sky lighting for $2.12 a box... even with shipping it was still under $3.00 a box! We aren't not sure what props are going to be orange next year but for that price something will be! 

I just went to their site and they are still $12.12 a box. do you have a promo code or something?

I just went to their site and they are still $12.12 a box. do you have a promo code or something?

Yep, I see the same.  I would definitely pick some up for Halloween.

• The topic was locked