Light-O-Rama Forums

Question on how to assemble Z-Trees

stachows

I am a rather handy guy, and can build a plain tree by myself using trial and error.....

I have downloaded "Chucks" Calculator, and although I understand how it works, I am a bit confused on how to assemble all the cut pieces. Is there a site I can use to help me assemble all the pieces I cut using his calculator, or am i better off just winging it on my own?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks... I feel like a moron .... I saw that page, and thought it was for something else... Looking at it more closely, now I see what they mean about the number of tiers and such....

Thanks For you help.. Just getting excited since this is my first year....

stachows wrote:

I am a rather handy guy, and can build a plain tree by myself using trial and error.....

I have downloaded "Chucks" Calculator, and although I understand how it works, I am a bit confused on how to assemble all the cut pieces. Is there a site I can use to help me assemble all the pieces I cut using his calculator, or am i better off just winging it on my own?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Scott

Scott,

If you wanna drop me an email I will send you the drawings I did for the Z-Tree. I helped Tom B. and well as my father in law Papa-LF. These were drafted up and the cuts should be precise. Also I highly recomend doing the very top the way my father in law did it. In the plan you will see a picture of that.

Oh my email is lights4christ@charter.net