Light-O-Rama Forums

Bob-O is a little bored.

ItsMeBobO

I don't really know a lot about this but I'm bored today also and I wanted my name in this thread just to boost my post count.

I've been real busy with the display and haven't been able to spend as much time here as in year's past. I've got sequences to update to this year's design that I'm seeing in my dreams. Except I don't sleep real well some nights, so I don't remember those dreams anyway.

It's only about 85 degrees warmer in here than outside. That might not seem like much to someone in Canada or Siberia, but to Minnesota it's newsworthy.

Speaking of news I had a radio station come by to do a video interview yesterday. Traffic has been slow. Maybe that will help. Maybe the cold is keeping people away from the display. They don't know what they're missing. the neighbors really like it this year. At least those neighbors that we still speak to...

Gotta do the Grampa George thing tomorrow. First school play of my grampa career. I'm looking forward to that about as much as... well...

Holy cow! Just got a call from a client who wants to come in to have their hearing aids serviced today. In this cold! Back when I was in radio we used to recommend to people, especially old people, to stay home in weather like this. Maybe she never got the memo.

Well, gotta go. No, I mean REALLY gotta go. Darn dieuretics... I wish Sharon and I didn't like Chinese food so much. But I guess that's the price to pay if I don't want to puff up like a blowfish.

Good thing the rest room is right next door.

Another good thing is that my landlady is out of the office until Monday, so I get to hang onto my rent check for a few more days. Hearing aid dispensing isn't real glamorous this time of year - unless you're in Arizona or Texas or even Florida preying on snowbirds. That makes me so mad. I think those dispensers should be prohibited from selling to people from out of state.

...I had a radio station come by to do a video interview yesterday...

I have to ask...video footage for a radio station?

-Paul

...I had a radio station come by to do a video interview yesterday...

I have to ask...video footage for a radio station?

-Paul

They bill themselves as a multi-media entity, and seem to be spending more effort on website and social media than on radio transmitting these days.

Traffic's been slower here too George, especially last weekend.  I swear I had more traffic on Monday than Sunday night, which is usually busy by this point in the season.  I think it's a combination of a late Thanksgiving and screwy weather.  At least that's all I can come up with...

• The topic was locked