Light-O-Rama Forums

first year LOR first try/test of 12ch candy cane spinners!

bhunt240

well i just got them up and i have a few sequencing things to work on but the overall product turned out great for me! also my first time using spt cable and ends and man o man was that the way to go!! 

sry in advace for the quiet music but i have lots of close neighbors and i always shut down at 9pm on weekdays so i thought they may not like me testing at 11pm got to keep the neighbors happy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fwtYlkOHqI&feature=share&list=UUk2YwrV--jvvzUfDntgZGMw

That's where an FM transmitter and a small portable FM radio shines and comes in very handy. 

I do my tests usually between 1am-4am in the morning, after tweaking, or creating a new sequence, this so I can see what it looks like.

And a small portable FM radio comes in very handy near the camera mic for better audio pickup too, especially if the camera doesn't have a jack for external audio input!  Which mine doesn't.

That's where an FM transmitter and a small portable FM radio shines and comes in very handy.

I do my tests usually between 1am-4am in the morning, after tweaking, or creating a new sequence, this so I can see what it looks like.

And a small portable FM radio comes in very handy near the camera mic for better audio pickup too, especially if the camera doesn't have a jack for external audio input! Which mine doesn't.

Yeah I have a transmitter and a big tune to sign I just surprisingly dont have a small portable radio

Yeah I have a transmitter and a big tune to sign I just surprisingly dont have a small portable radio

I didn't until I bought a new cell phone and one of it's features is a built in FM radio.   Which was a bonus for me, since I didn't even know it had that when I purchased it.  So now it's what I use to listen and record my show audio in those wee morning testing hours. LOL

I love the candy canes. Did you come up with the idea or see it somewhere?

Got the idea of just a straight line pin wheel and then I just happen to see a video of a Christmas display with a candy cane pin wheel and I was immediately hooked I did some research on here and on planet Christmas and found tons of helpful info as well as a 12ch cane pinwheel prop for my visualiser :)

• The topic was locked