Radioactive

Nikmik05

I just did "We Wish YOU Weren't Living With Us", and added it to my show last night. I think Bob Rivers did it, but not certain and it's for 45 channels {48 channels}, also did "Wreck the Halls", also by, {I think} Bob Rivers, and finally I have a cleaned up, family friendly, edited version of "Santa and I Know It". 

All are set for 48 channels, let me know if you're interested in any of these and I can send them to you.

After I added "We Wish YOU Weren't Living With Us" and my neighbors heard it they were laughing so hard they were crying. :lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

These are my 3 comedy songs for 2013 Christmas.

Those would be awesome thank you so much

Hopefully if all goes well, they should be on their way to you very soon.  Just waiting for the e-mail to attach the files.   Also sending you "Ding-A-Ling, The Christmas Bell", this one seems to be a favorite of the kids.  Music files will also be attached as they are all edited and will fit the sequences I'm sending without any further modification.  This way if you create a new sequence and do any copy and pasting from mine into yours, you shouldn't have any issues with things lining up.

Sorry put "Nikki" instead of Carmen in the e-mail message as your name.  My wife has a cousin Nikki, and your e-mail put my mind onto her name. LOL

Sorry about that.

But all are on their way to your inbox.  Will come from "magic jack 2272 @ hotmail.com" {without any spaces} and name wiill appear as "Forum E-Mail", as that's all I use this e-mail account for is the LOR forum stuff.

So if you don't find them in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.

Have fun and enjoy!

Orvlle how are you doing I havent talked in a while my wife just had open heart segury the day after thank giving could I get copy of the sequence love your work hotrod54ford@yahoo.com thanks James Morris

Orvlle how are you doing I havent talked in a while my wife just had open heart segury the day after thank giving could I get copy of the sequence love your work hotrod54ford@yahoo.com thanks James Morris

Hi James,

Yes it's been a while!   How is your wife doing?  Well, I hope.  My wife was in the hospital for an overnight stay on 11/25 to 11/26, went in with chest paisn, diagnosed her with Angina and she also found out she now has COPD on top of her Asthma and other medical issues. 

I'll send you a PM where you can download everything.

Can I get Please wdhensley77@msn.com

PM Sent.

Don't think I've uploaded the "Wish YOU Weren't Living With Us" sequence as yet.   And I'm on another system for the moment I just redid with Win 7, so got to re-install LOR and copy my sequences over to.   But I'll get it up hopefully very soon.  But I think all the others are there in the 48 channel folder in my sequences folder on SkyDrive.