Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer corrupting files

tjames

Hi Guys,

So I'm having a bit of a problem with the Visualizer. Since changing my display this year I had to recreate a new visualization for the new setup. Everything was working fine for a couple of days and then the Visualizer crashed and upon opening again and when attempting to open the file, it said there is a problem with the file and it will not open, upon trying again the Visualizer crashes. After searching and finding this thread: http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/28917-visualizer-file-problem/ with someone having the exact same problem, I bit the bullet and redid the entire visualization PLUS made a backup file. Now I just went to work on a sequence and the Visualizer won't open either the New file OR the backup, both of which were working fine the other night. I've tried updating and reinstalling LOR but the problem persists. I don't have the time nor desire to redo the entire visualization again, as this should not be happening. It appears that others have had this issue as well so I'm wondering if there is a fix or something that can be done to fix this problem.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Mine is doing the same thing, but mine is only doing it with the mega tree in it. the other file with out any RGB in it opens just fine.