• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonstrousMike

• santa25

• Rydbom

• RBeachBum

I thought I recognized that house.  Hey Mike,  I know your getting ready for Halloween now as am I.  I wanted you to know that I blame you for starting this singing face thing.  After you sold me that singing skull,  I ended up buying the four singing trees from Holidaycoro.  I did lil drummer boy last christmas.  This year I had to add a fifth tree because of my granddaughter and did "Mary did you know"

thanks again for getting me going on this.  BTW.  I've infected my daughter in Texas who has a halloween display this year with the four monsters.

later

Barry

Please, please, please try to download the file from my April 17th posting in this thread before you ask me to send it to you. If the download does not work for some reason, I will be happy to send it to you directly. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After seeing the group's video on YouTube, I just had to have it in my Christmas Light Show. I hope to shoot video of the house tonight --- if the snow stops! :)

PM me if you'd like a copy of the sequence. Don't freak out when the song appears longer than the sequence. There is a lot of "dead air" at the end of the song.

Happy Holidays!     - MonstrousMike

MonstrousMike

Can you please send a copy of the sequence my way?

chaospuptemp-lor@yahoo.com

Many Thanks,

Joe

May I get a copy as well?

PMd, and just noticed I omitted my email... PMing you again!

(its   chanvgap at gmail.com

Sent via PM.

BTW, anyone who wants it can download the sequence from my April 17th post in this thread, which also has a link to the audio file on Amazon. Enjoy!

Just downloaded the sequence.  Thank you for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...