Light-O-Rama Forums

Animation Sequence not showing up

BlackwolfK9

I created a small animation sequence to use as a cleanup in my show.  But it gets saved on disk as InBetween.las.lsv and InBetween.las.lcs.  Thus it doesn't show up when trying to select it.  What have I done wrong?

There should be a .las file too.  Make sure you don't have Windows explorer set to hide extensions of known file types.  That will cause confusion when looking for files.  However that does not matter to the show editor which should be seeing the file.  Make sure that the show editor is looking in the correct folder (where the sequence is stored).

Agree with Jim, the SE should create THREE files, the .LAS, .LSV and ,LSC files, and there could be a .BAK file if you've edited and resaved the sequence.  

Because the one you need is the one with the .LAS extension to load into the show builder or editor once your show has been created. 

The .LSC file is a compressed version of the .LMS sequence file and is only used AFTER the show editor has the .LAS file embedded, providing you're set up to allow using the compressed files.   Don't recall what the .LSV file is for.