Jump to content

Dan.. will you notify existing customer of Sale and/LOR II release


Guest guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi Dan,
I am wondering if you will notifying customers via email of when you have a sale on controllers or the relase of next version of software. With the holiday season finished I probably won't be visiting planetchristmas as often now.


Thanks,

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Come on flanman HOW can you stay away. SO many stay here year round. Man so many people just USE us for a few weeks out of the year. lol Hope you don't disappear altogether. Just to let everyone know after a certain amt of time your acct will delete itself after inactivity. So come around every so often and say Hi:dude:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Dan should post the sale like 3 days in advance here on PC for the dedicated ones who check back regularly (like daily). After all, we are supporting LOR and all other functions on PC more than just one season.

I also think there should be some kind of give-away thing quartly to keep people interested and returning more often. I know costs probably would get in the way of that but not a bad idea. But maybe low cost items?

How about a raffle for a LOR unit using paypal?

Flanman, hope you don't miss any good deals or ideas for that matter. But I'm sure you will catch up from time to time. We'll be here for ya and others that head north for the summer.

Tom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Santas Helper wrote:

I also think there should be some kind of give-away thing quartly to keep people interested and returning more often. I know costs probably would get in the way of that but not a bad idea. But maybe low cost items?

There are many of us here who stay around 365 days a year -- the only incentive being the sharing of information. I don't actively work on my display all year but I always have the "back burner" going and part of that involves staying in touch here on PC.

-Tim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

True, very true.

tfischer wrote:

Santas Helper wrote:
I also think there should be some kind of give-away thing quartly to keep people interested and returning more often. I know costs probably would get in the way of that but not a bad idea. But maybe low cost items?

There are many of us here who stay around 365 days a year -- the only incentive being the sharing of information. I don't actively work on my display all year but I always have the "back burner" going and part of that involves staying in touch here on PC.

-Tim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ya know, we could do something like this, with the proceeds going towards the PlanetChristmas hosting costs. I know it's not much.........

Santas Helper wrote:

How about a raffle for a LOR unit using paypal?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58sniper wrote:

Ya know, we could do something like this, with the proceeds going towards the PlanetChristmas hosting costs. I know it's not much.........

Santas Helper wrote:
How about a raffle for a LOR unit using paypal?

That's a good idea for the proceeds.

OK, I'm in. When do we start?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

flanman wrote:

With the holiday season finished I probably won't be visiting planetchristmas as often now.


The holiday season is finished? :shock::shock:

Perish the thought! My library stays decorated all year.

Try finding anyone to talk (write) to about holiday displays in April or August. Already people are disinterested in my holiday babble at work and the blowmolds aren't even dusty in the storage room yet!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Santas Helper wrote:

58sniper wrote:
Ya know, we could do something like this, with the proceeds going towards the PlanetChristmas hosting costs. I know it's not much.........

Santas Helper wrote:
How about a raffle for a LOR unit using paypal?

That's a good idea for the proceeds.

OK, I'm in. When do we start?

Seriously - I garuntee you 30 people here would throw in $5 at a chance to win a 1602 - and that'd cover the retail cost of one right then and there. And I for one would buy at least 2 - sell 100 "etickets" at thats $200 profit for PLUS - 250 would be nearly $1000. But better do it quick, while the greatest number of people are still here!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...