Light-O-Rama Forums

Help needed for intermittent problem

Tony Shepherd

I run my show with 8 songs and in between each song i have an animation sequence for just the static display. Everything seemed OK but last night i noticed that every now and again the 8 minute sequence would start but no lights came on. I started the show again and all was OK for a couple of songs then it happened again.  Has anyone got any ideas as this is very frustrating. The logging screen shows that the 8 minute show has started but it is very dark outside.

On a positive side i posted one of my songs on You Tube last Sunday and have now had over 1,000 hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6uLtYh98QbY&feature=youtu.be

Hope someone knows the answer.

Thanks

Tony

We need a little more information to diagnose the problem.

Please attach a copy of your show (.LSS) file.

I'm assuming you're using a computer to play your show. If you click on the LOR control panel icon, it will bring up a log that may shed some light on the problem. Copy that log and indicate where the problem happens.

Also try running the LOR Verifier against your show.  It's possible, for example, that the show is set up in a way that two different sequences playing at the same time are attempting to control the same circuits, which could lead to unexpected results.  The Verifier would be able to find problems like that.