Light-O-Rama Forums

Help - Song continues to Play with no lights

Grinch

Hi everyone

I am using 3.10.14 advanced and have one sequence that I shortened the total time in the editor, when I play the sequence and watch it in visualizer everything works fine.  When I load the sequence into the controller on SD card it plays the entire song but the lights stop changing at the shorter time that I created.  I build the show with Simple Show Builder  I have renamed the sequence, tried changing the time again but I keep getting the entire song.  On the last total time change I add .01 seconds to the total time just to make sure I get a change and then the lights went off at the proper time but the song keeps going in the dark.   What am I missing?  I have verified by time and date and name that I am choosing the correct sequence

The sequence will play the total length of the song, if you want to shorten the sequence you must also shorten the length of the song.

Thanks.  I don't know why I thought the song got automatically shortened with the sequence.  I just assumed because it worked in the visualizer it shortened the song as well.