Light-O-Rama Forums

Starting late. Looking for quick 16 ch sequences

jcharles*14

Well its my first year with using light o rama . I just recently finished  sequencing one song. one song! it took me three days and lots of hours. I tried my best though

I did Disney - Fantasmic  5 minutes in length .

One down, need a few more.

I am running short, so it may just be faster to buy some from the Lor sequences store , all ready to go. I see a few I like.

Wow, sequencing is hard work .

Any Advice?

Try to keep it under 3 mins. You can also do a search for "sequences". That will get you going. Don't forget to buy the music.

You might look at wowlights.com ready made sequences.  This being my first year and time being short, I purchased the ready made ones since it will take me some time to make a sequence.

I am making progress on putting this light show together since I posted this forum. I have been finding sequences online and modifying them to my layout and changing lights around.

I now have a total of 4 sequences.

Thanks for the links.

Go to Ultrashows.com plenty of free sequences their you just have to get the music at Amazon usally mosy song are .99 cents at Amazon, make sure you go to the LOR section at Ultrashows.

I also dove into a major LOR show this year for the first time and found doing all my own sequencing impossible at the same time.

I bought some really nice sequences, but dont underestimate the time you will need to tweak even the purchased ones for your own display

I'm with you on that, just got my first LOR, but I did it with the understanding that I am going to just get familiar with i this year and begin learning it after the Christmas season. I have used Mr. Christmas in the past 2 years and it's time to move on. Next year I hope to have gained enough knowledge to rock a really great display.

I'm with you on that, just got my first LOR, but I did it with the understanding that I am going to just get familiar with i this year and begin learning it after the Christmas season. I have used Mr. Christmas in the past 2 years and it's time to move on. Next year I hope to have gained enough knowledge to rock a really great display.

As far as Im concerned, its never too late to get started.

I got my first 16-cg controller ONE WEEK before XMAS last year. I just wanted to play around with it using my existing static lights I already had setup. It was a blast! I ended up hacking together a few cheesy sequences I recycled from other places.

Im sure it was super bush-league by this forums standards, but I had neighbors raving about it to me! Compared to the other stuff in my neighborhood, it was pretty advanced! :-)

Well it will be here today and I am going to give it a try.  I have the rest of the month off so time isn't an issue.  I like the fact that so many people are into helping out here, with that help I may be able to actually do it. I ordered a 2nd controller to run 16 sparkle balls I'm almost finished building so fingers crossed.