Light-O-Rama Forums

In the spirit of the season . . . . . . . . . .

caniac

Wasn't sure which I liked better so I went in the kitchen, nuked some bacon, dipped it in chocolate, and promptly had a food orgasm.....

I'll admit it!!!!! It was ME!!!!! I sent the Bacon, Man hugs and a tree topper.

I was having a slow day, wife had to explain the chocolate (had told her of the adventures in "Off Topic").

BTW, tree topper looks awesome!!!!  Gotta head to Omaha to pickup my signing Christmas trees I had Doug make me earlier in the year.  Then I get to have the fun of putting something together, have some ideas.  It will be a busy few days.

Wonder if there are laws against shipping man hugs and bacon across state lines? If so then we just might be outlaws!! Wonder if this will involve tattoos and secret handshakes?

Wonder if there are laws against shipping man hugs and bacon across state lines? If so then we just might be outlaws!! Wonder if this will involve tattoos and secret handshakes?

Not sure about the tattoos and secret handshakes but I do hope you still have your secrete de coder ring.

Not sure about the tattoos and secret handshakes but I do hope you still have your secrete de coder ring.

I  do, just have to figure out which stack of stuff on my desk it is in.

• The topic was locked