Light-O-Rama Forums

whcih fm transmitter are you using?

mikid

just wondering which fm transmitter everyone is using, there are lots of them avalible out there, but which one is the best buy??????............I normally just use a pa system to amp sound, but that is sometimes to loud.....Mike

Yes, there's lots available and many people have their favorites.  I like EDM and also FS.  (CZH-05B)

Both have excellent sound quality.  The CZH-05B is what I'm running this season and for 62 bucks I believe it's the best bargain out there.

You don't have to spend a fortune, but don't look for the ultra-cheapest deals either.  Some guy was looking for a power supply because his cheapo special didn't come with one.  I mean, c'mon... I'll never understand why people spend hundreds and/or thousands of $$$ on their display, spend a boatload of time sequencing and setting up and then torpedo all those efforts by getting a crappy transmitter.

+1 on the CZH-05B this is our second year on it.  Paid like $60 shipped couldn't be happier.  It is clear as can be at about 2 block and I have yet to see a black van parked out front.