Light-O-Rama Forums

What do I need after wiping computer

musicman130

I have a laptop that I had as a main one and it will now be in the basement and I will be using it for programming and general web browsing.  I am going to wipe the laptop to get all the stuff I don't need off of it because it is slow startup and everything else.  I started with LOR version 1 on the laptop and I was wondering if I have to find that again or how do I put a copy on the computer after I wipe it.  I will be buying a new license so that I can get updates since I am going to RGB and I have not updated my software in over a year.  Just want to make sure I get everything off that I need before I wipe and then go "oh crap"

Thanks,

Rob

From a LOR standpoint all you need to do is cipy the sequences back to the computer.

Note that if you bought the original version of the software you got a free upgrade to S2. Visit the support site to put in a ticket and they can get you going.

Audacity needs "Lame" for Audacity if you are going to add new MP3's and need to convert them.

Oh, as well, you might need the patch to get Audacity working (something from Microsoft, VB runtime or something (Can't remember the exact patch), BUT I do remember finding the resolution to the problem at Audacity's website (something about an Error when starting Audacity)......

Greg