Light-O-Rama Forums

Keyboard Shortcuts

drex

Hi iam checking if some of you uses Custom Keyboard Shortcuts and what changes you have made.

There will be nice if you can send me PDF or print screen of your prefrences in mail "andres @ skemmtun.is"

We are looking for creating Keyboard Skin for LOR 3 software and wan't to see what layout would be simplest to use and if many have change and used the same buttons for some features.

With Regards
Andres

Hi iam checking if some of you uses Custom Keyboard Shortcuts and what changes you have made.

There will be nice if you can send me PDF or print screen of your prefrences in mail "andres @ skemmtun.is"

We are looking for creating Keyboard Skin for LOR 3 software and wan't to see what layout would be simplest to use and if many have change and used the same buttons for some features.

With Regards

Andres

Andres, there is a 500 page (approx) pdf that shows all the current key combinations and also how to change the kay mapping.

How do I know i just finished reading thew complete PDF :D

Alan

• 2 months later...

Andres, there is a 500 page (approx) pdf that shows all the current key combinations and also how to change the kay mapping.

How do I know i just finished reading thew complete PDF :D

Alan

Alan, where did you locate this pDF?