Light-O-Rama Forums

Syncing Animation

knexster

I am a newbie to sequencing so forgive me if this question is obvious. 

I downloaded a few sequences with 16 channels and I am trying to sync them with my lights.  I have found that when I change the ciruit of a channel this is not reflected in my image, however, I have the channels hooked up to sets of lights and I can see the circuit has in fact changed.  For example I switched Channel 2 to run on circuit 3 and Channel 3 to run on circuit 2, this is not reflected in the animation window but it is changed by the actual unit. 

If you are asking why I would do this, I am doing this because I am importing the same animation to each song.  Is there a better way then to redraw each channel when I switch circuits?

I combed through the forums and didnt find anything to answer my questions so I apologize if I looked over the answer.

Well, one thing is that you might want to try the Visualizer instead of the Animator.  The Animator was the original way to do this sort of thing, whereas the Visualizer is the new and exciting way.  At this point, the Animator is mostly still around just for backwards compatibility purposes; the Visualizer is recommended for new sequencing.