Light-O-Rama Forums

Show time in Orlando, FL!

Orville

Well after spending an all nighter to try and get my show off the ground Thanksgiving night, I managed to pull it off, but a few of the sequences, well, they look like, you know, crap! LOL      I'll have to do some major changes in at least a few of them, some are fairly decent.

So I have my small 45 channel Christmas show in operation {48 channels total, 3 are open for spares}.

So if anyone in the Orlando, Florida area wants to come by and check it out, it can be seen at:

8528 Arrow Head Circle

Orlando, FL  32825

Broadcasting on 99.7 FM

Show times: Sunday-Thursday 5:30pm-11pm / Friday and Saturday 5:30pm-12am.

NOTE: if you plug my address into a GPS, it will take you to an empty corner lot!  Just look for the manufactured home with all the crasy blinky-flashy lights.

Show started right on time at 5:30pm Thanksgiving night.   And will run through January 1, 2914.

Orville,

Are you going to run your show through 2914? :P  I don't think any of us will be around then. :ph34r:

Have a good show this season.

... but a few of the sequences, well, they look like, you know, crap! LOL    

I thought you said you were just using some of the same sequences from last year?

Your signature says 80 channels !      Not sure that is allowed to overstate like that.  Or under use them, whatever.    Glad you got the show running !  

Your signature says 80 channels !      Not sure that is allowed to overstate like that.  Or under use them, whatever. 

Yea, I'll bet that is the only time anyone ever mis stated their information!

Yea, I'll bet that is the only time anyone ever mis stated their information!

Yep, I know sometimes I don't agree with my siggy... sometimes I actually curse when I'm outside getting all this stuff together. ;)

Your signature says 80 channels !      Not sure that is allowed to overstate like that.  Or under use them, whatever.    Glad you got the show running !  

No I havce 5 controllers, and I had been using 80 channels for the past 2 years, this year, one controller is apart and in need of repair/replacement, has one bad channel and I royally screwed up the PCB traces to that Triac when I tried to replace it.  The 4th controller is in the shed and could be used.  Plus I DID NOT use all my lights this year either, I actually have more than what my graphic sig shows now as I've added more, just mnot ustilizing them, because I didn't feel like putting lights all around the house as I did last year.  Mainly because of the way the home sits only one side is really only viewable and the front is just so small, just felt it wasn't worth putting anything there.

And 2914, that was a type, should have been 2014.  No edit and I didn't catch that until after posted that.

Will be losing internet for a month or so due to circumstances beyond my control, hopefully will have it back in January, so what I can get in today may be it from me for while.

I thought you said you were just using some of the same sequences from last year?

I am, some are older than that as somehow the good ones I "fixed" to look better last year, well, somehow they have disappeared, so a couple are my {yuck} 1st year attempts and they aren't very good.  Although my neighbors didn't seem to notice that from last years version, which was so much better.  And the ones I have on-line for last year, which I thought were okay, turns out I uploaded the wrong versions on a couple of them {ugh!}.

Sorry for the typos' but trying to answer the comments as much and as fast as I can before we lose the internet service, which will probably happen sometime today, Friday 11/29/2013.

• The topic was locked