Light-O-Rama Forums

K-mart Trim a Home brand 50% OFF

joelp86

Hello guys.. Wanted to share with everyone that K-mart has their Trim a Home LED Christmas Lights on sale today 50% OFF from 6am to 5pm.. You do not have to wait till Friday for the sale on those lights.

I am new to all this, including decorating for christmas since I never had my own place.

Any thoughts on the brand Trim a Home??

I've had pretty good luck with their blue LED's.

Thanks for the reply. I bought a few boxes of 50ct c2 (red, blue and white) and 6 boxes of 50ct c6 for $4.99 a box. 12.25 lighted

After seeing this I ran down and picked up a bunch of 200 count LED cool white on spools for $14.99. When I got home I realized they were icicles! ARRRGGGG!! In my excitement of getting a bargain I didn't read the label closely enough and they just show a bunch of the LED heads in the picture on the spool so you don't realize they are icicles unless you READ!

Anyone ever wrapped an arch using icicles? Maybe with a ton of zip ties...

I too ran to k-mart and picked up a few additional strings. Thanks for the recommendation, joelp!

Any time buddy, glad i could help!

yeah but I bought 10 spools!

Oh lol i am sure you will find a place for them..

My Kmart did not have this sale.  We looked in the flyer and couldn't find it.   I had them put my armful of lights back.

My Kmart did not have this sale.  We looked in the flyer and couldn't find it.   I had them put my armful of lights back.

Sorry to hear, I went yesterday as well AGAIN and the sale was gone.. :-( I was hoping it was all day Friday but their Black Friday sale on Christmas Lights was Thursday 6am-5pm, and Friday 6am-12pm :-(

Sorry you couldn't take advantage.

• The topic was locked