Light-O-Rama Forums

Replay Specific Section

namecipS

Is there a way to replay a specific section of a song/sequence?  For instance, can I play the 30-55 second timeframe of my sequence over and over without the need to restart and play the entire 55 seconds?

On that note, I always want to play "from selection". The problem is, every time I close the sequence editor, the default changes to the beginning of the song. Is there a way to change the default play range to "from selection"?

On that note, I always want to play "from selection". The problem is, every time I close the sequence editor, the default changes to the beginning of the song. Is there a way to change the default play range to "from selection"?

Not that I know of.   I believe the reason it defaults to the beginning is, what if you forget and left it that way when you created a show?  The you run your show and and it only played that portion of ALL your sequences.     So don't think that would be a good idea to implement such a change from the current default setting of playing from the sequences beginning.

It's not that much of a hassle to reset play from selection when you reload the LOR SE.  

I, myself, use the spacebar start and stop method by first highlighting a section of the waveform at the top I want to work on, then just press spacebar. and it plays only that section until I go back to the waveform and unhighlight the area to a different section I want to work on,