Light-O-Rama Forums

I cant get my show editor to work!

CrystalandJim

I have set up all the sequences, and tried to set them into a show. I followed everything it says in the help section but my show never starts! I am supposed to start it tomorrow night but so far cant get it to work!! Please help me figure out what I am missing!

Two things

1) Run the LOR Verifier. See if it gives you any error messages.

2) Open the Status Window located in the LOR Control Panel (or the light-bulb). What happens at show time? Are there error messages there?

3) Did you 'Enable Schedule?'

Two things

1) Run the LOR Verifier. See if it gives you any error messages.

2) Open the Status Window located in the LOR Control Panel (or the light-bulb). What happens at show time? Are there error messages there?

3) Did you 'Enable Schedule?'

You'd be a hoot in Russian Roulette!  ;)

tj

I want to jump on to this topic as well.  I am unable to get the SHOW to work using SHOW EDITOR and SHOW SCHEDULER.

My environment:  Sftw = S3-Advanced.  Hdw Setup = PC -> USB485B -> ELL  ... ELL -> LOR Ctrlr1 -> LOR Ctrlr2.  The sequence works fine running in the sequence editor.  It runs fine in the VISUALIZER and the VERIFIER indicates no errors.

The sequence is an animation so I can't build a show using the SIMPLE SHOW BUILDER.  Using the SHOW EDITOR is simple and

straight forward.  The SHOW SCHEDULER is set to run 24hrs/day (for testing).  When I ENABLE the show, the STATUS display indicates the SHOW successfully loads and is running... unfortunately.... none of the lights work...   I am able to run the sequence using the RUN ON DEMAND option. I can DOWNLOAD the sequence in the HDW UTILITY and run it in STANDALONE mode.  I just can't get

it going as a SCHEDULED SHOW.  There must be some switch or property that I have missed... ???