Light-O-Rama Forums

Best way to correct finished sequences when a channel is confirmed broken

CooTay

My first year and I've finished seven sequences and down here in Australia, we just copped a bout of bad weather (rain). On testing last weekend, had house breakers blowing. Three 16ch controllers and had it confirmed to the one in the garden. Pulled it out and after individually testing all channels found that ch2 was the issue, more specifically the cable. Replaced cable, and now the channel is stuck on.

Now I've got spare channels in this controller, is there an easy way to move all sequences ch2 to ch9?

Channel two is part of a five mini tree sequence.

My only though was going into each sequence, removing ch9, then changing the properties of ch2 to point to ch9?

Does anyone know a repairer in Aus? Post Xmas I'll send it off for repair.

Cheers

Coo Tay

Set up 1 sequence how you want it ie move light to outlet 9. Click on any sequence > click on channel 2 . Change that channel configuration to 9 > save.

If you had a few changes to make - Export channel configuration (will find this under edit button, import export channel configuration) and save to something you will remember ( I use the date ie 27 11 13) now open other sequences and import the new channel config into that.

If its only 1 channel that needs changing it would be quicker to just change the channel configuration on every sequence. If you had a lot of sequences you may wish to try Bobs importomation http://itsmebob.com/SD.html

To have your controller repaired here in Aus. Come on over ACl http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php and ask AAH if he wouldn't mind looking at it for you. I've had a few repaired myself.

• Like 1

Since many of us do this at least once a season due to bad triacs we have been begging for an automated routine from LOR to make doing this easier..... HINT, HINT HINT Are you reading this LOR???? :)