Light-O-Rama Forums

Paid Sequence

wkm001

The wife and I purchased a LOR starter kit earlier this year and at the last minute decided to do a singing pumpkin face for Halloween.  Boy was that a lot of work and a lot of fun.  We found a deal on strings of lights so we drilled holes in a piece of plywood for each light, rather than using rope lights.

Christmas is quickly approaching and we purchased a second controller giving us 32 channels.  Now we are finding out just how hard it is to write a sequence from scratch.  It was much easier at Halloween when we were building a setup for free or low cost sequences.

Here is a Dropbox link to our .lcc, .lee, and background picture.  If you are interested in writing a sequence for our setup let me know how much you will charge and which song(s) you want to use.  I'm currently working on Holly Jolly Christmas (Burl Ives) and my wife is doing Rudolph, so these songs are out.  Looking for what may be considered "traditional" Christmas songs.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a6wos3wm1946t0d/zT54ufPNmP?lst

Thanks,

Casey

• 1 year later...

Do you have the singing trees for this version of Holly Jolly?  I have quite a few songs for the singing trees. Please let me know what you are looking for.

REddie721@aol.com

Rob

Thanks for the reply Rob. We ended up making it through 2013. Made some great advancements in sequencing in 2014. Now I'm starting to feel like a seasoned pro with several thousand RGB lights this year. Good luck this year!