LED RGB flood lights

BlackwolfK9

If I had time, I probably would. But between now and the end of the year, I will be pretty busy.

It took me about 15 minutes per flood. Then after a few under my belt, I got it down to about 10 minutes each.

If this season runs good with them, I'm planning more for next year. :)

Is building your own a challenge, what all parts did you use?  

Depends on your skills and tools you have.  I service production copiers and repurpose used fuser rollers.  I have a metal lathe from Harbor Freight that really comes in handy.  The high powered leds generate a lot of heat, so the housing should be aluminum.  There are a lot of ways to make them, finding resources can be a challenge.

Santas Helper thanks for the feedback, how can i see a "detailed" step by step instructions of what to do and what lights to order.  I appreciate all the help on this forum.

There are two links I posted earlier in post #4.

One is the hacking info. On that thread I also posted a link to my Photobucket site showing pics of in the process. I need to update the pics since I ended up just using one resistor for the red and none for the green and blue because I lowered the volts going into them to closer to 11vdc.

The other link (at the bottom) shows the link to the ebayer I purchased them from. They are cheaper in price.

The link you provided has a three prong plug you can't use when hacking these anyways and are a couple bucks more.

Check out the links I mentioned and if you have further questions, I will be more than happy to help.

Edit: I can probably provide a better "step-by-step" pictorial of a sequence in the order that worked for me.