Light-O-Rama Forums

½ of my CCR tree does not work

frankmbye

½ of my CCR tree does not work. I’ve check with the hardware Utility and it shows Com. 4 with the first 6 channels with a network of regular and com. 5 with the last 6 channels with a network of Aux. A. When I try to play a sequence only the first 6 channels work. The last 6 are not working. The first one of the last 6 channels has the top ½ lite all of the time, whether the sequence is playing or not. Now for the rest of the story. When I fired the system up in my garage before I set it up outside everything worked just fine.

Ok, I found it; I forgot to set my network preference for Aux. A. The tree works now, but I still have ½ of string #7 with white lights on, (the top ½) I cannot get them off, as a song plays they remain white. Anybody have any ideas.

Try.to reset the controller by turning off power why you hold the reset button down then keep holding the button down and switch back on the ribbon will run through red green blue till you let it go then it should be reset if that dose not work then you have a loose connection some where hope this helps you out

I had issues with my single CCR this year when I first set up. The HWU would see it, but I couldn't command the CCR...no led's would turn on. It was a flaky CAT5 connection on the regular controller that feeds the CCR controller. I switched the CAT cable to the other port and it suddenly started working normally.

• The topic was locked