Light-O-Rama Forums

Help programing schedule

vsnsound

Not exactly a newbee.... but this has puzzled me for a few years and I always did it the hard way.  I HOPE someone can lend me a hand to do this right.  Im SURE most of you know how to do this.

Here is what I want to do:

I have just a basic "on" for some lights before and after the show.  I made a 58 min program and called it spots.las.  This is to light up the sign and a few lights on 50%.  I also have a couple blow up things on as well.

So when the whole musical show starts (5 songs) I need "spots.las" to turn off 2 min BEFORE the musical show.  Then when the musical show is done I would need spots.las to run again until 2 min before the next show.

(I need the 2 min before so the blow ups have time to deflate before the musical show starts).  heheheh

Thank you again. 

Jay

Connecticut

What is the hard way?

I would schedule Spot to run say 5:00 to 5:10 (you have a 58 minute squence so it will play until done) and show to start at 6:00. 

I have a short welcome to the show that starts my show and another that plays at the end all scheduled.

What is the hard way?

I would schedule Spot to run say 5:00 to 5:10 (you have a 58 minute squence so it will play until done) and show to start at 6:00. 

I have a short welcome to the show that starts my show and another that plays at the end all scheduled.

I don't think that way will work. An las file will stop in the middle at whatever time the show ends unlike an lms file that will play to the end.

I would tack on spot.las to the end your your musical show in the music tab of the show editor.  Then schedule the show to end two minutes before the next show starts.

So basically you would schedule a show for each cycle.