Light-O-Rama Forums

I need a controller.... STAT!

nucmed24

Last night, one of my controllers spontaneously quit working.  After a back and forth with the LOR help desk, I'm having to ship it to them for repairs. 

Is there anyone in Western Washington that is willing to loan out, rent out, or sell a controller to a member in need??   I would gladly drive to you and pick it up.

I only have a 32 channel display, so losing half of my display while this unit gets shipped to NY, repaired by LOR, and then shipped back to me in WA just stinks.  I was really hoping to have this up and going Thanksgiving night. 

If you have a spare controller sitting around and are willing to help, please let me know! 

I'm right up the road in Central Park, and think I have an extra. p.m. with a phone or google jingle lights, and head on over. I'll be home all day tomorrow.

Gotta love LOR though...

I bought a controller from them on a Saturday and had it Tuesday.

So I bet they return your controller quickly.

Man I am glad to hear that, I bought 2 last week, haven't gotten an email about shipping yet but the money is gone from the bank, was getting a little nervous.  We are shooting for the first of December for setup. 

• The topic was locked