Light-O-Rama Forums

order of controlers

jose8223

Hi I am new to lor this year I purchased two controllers in July and my wife sequence Halloween and was hooked on this hobby. we have since purchased 3 more units for a total of 5. Now she is the sequencer while I am the builder installer of props and lights. When my wife sequenced she failed to place the controllers in the best order. I cant see her having to re-sequence  all the songs she has done.

Question Is: Do the controllers have to be linked in order 1-2-3-4-5 or can I for example go from 1-4-2-3-5 as long as they are on the network can they be found by lor show program to play sequences ?

As long as there on the network just place them for the  elements that were sequenced by lor .....should be not problem...the actual numerical order dosen matter..Just hook to the right controller(LOL)

As long as there on the network just place them for the  elements that were sequenced by lor .....should be not problem...the actual numerical order dosen matter..Just hook to the right controller(LOL)

Thanks gmac

This may be helpful information also. The other thing to remember is that you must add your new channels to the bottom of your original (Master Track).

If you put the new channels any where else in the master track you will end up with the problems you are seeing. After you add the new channels to the bottom of your master track you can create

several new tracks. In each of the new tracks you can take the new channels and arrange them any way you like.