Light-O-Rama Forums

Lor Schedule editor

Wayne K

Trying to do a little house keeping on my show folders and locations. I am trying to now get the schedule editor to save my show times / schedule and it does not matter what time / day I put in a show sequence I cannot save it. I have got to be over looking something since I have not changed this for a couple of years. Anyone got an idea way it will not save.

Thanks

Wayne

In your LOR directory there are two files, "weeksched.lsc" and "yearsched.lsc" Rename those (or delete them) and try creating/saving the schedule again.

If that works ... no, I don't know why you can't save changes to the other schedule files. 

Forgot to say I am running v3.10.12 and just upgraded the show computer yesterday. Have been doing all of my sequencing on another computer running the same version and decided to get new version on show computer.

Wayne

In your LOR directory there are two files, "weeksched.lsc" and "yearsched.lsc" Rename those (or delete them) and try creating/saving the schedule again.

If that works ... no, I don't know why you can't save changes to the other schedule files. 

Don

I deleted both of them and it still will not save

*scratches head*

Only other thing that comes to mind is to uninstall the software, run the LOR Registry wipe program, and re-install. Contact me via PM for details on the Registry wipe.

Don

Thanks Very much for your quick response to my problem.

After the registry wipe and a reinstall all seems to be working ok now.

Thanks

Wayne

Do you have Schedules Enabled (in the LOR control panel)? Perhaps you cannot write a new schedule if that file is locked although i'm not sure how you could delete the files in that case. If you deleted the files did they get re-created on their own? Do a search for weekly.lsc - do you find more than one location for those files?

Do you have Schedules Enabled (in the LOR control panel)? Perhaps you cannot write a new schedule if that file is locked although i'm not sure how you could delete the files in that case. If you deleted the files did they get re-created on their own? Do a search for weekly.lsc - do you find more than one location for those files?

Weekly schedules are "weeksched.lsc"

Yearly schedules are "yearsched.lsc"

I'm having the same problem. I deleted the files but it wouldn't let me save.

How do I wipe the registry file? I'm planning on reinstalling later today.