Light-O-Rama Forums

1st year, 1st test show, WOW!

dbltrukr1

After looking at Visualizer for most of the past year I finally got to see the results for real tonight when I ran a full show test and all I can say is WOW! I stood out in 27* temperature with a huge smile on my face watching it all come together. (And thinking what I want to add next year...) Thanks to all on the forums who have helped with tips and ideas and those who share sequences so I could see how the veterans do it. 

• Like 5

After looking at Visualizer for most of the past year I finally got to see the results for real tonight when I ran a full show test and all I can say is WOW! I stood out in 27* temperature with a huge smile on my face watching it all come together. (And thinking what I want to add next year...) Thanks to all on the forums who have helped with tips and ideas and those who share sequences so I could see how the veterans do it. 

Fun, isn't it?

Yeah, let's see some videos of your hard work so we can sent some praise your way and see how you did it.

It's funny how addicting this stuff is. I didn't do a show last year nor will I be able to this year, but I'm checking into this forum every day, and I'm still buying stuff for the show. My wife doesn't say anything, but I'm sure she thinks I'm nuts.

Funny. I stood outside yesterday with my radio and in my car in 50+ mph winds and snow doing the same thing troubleshooting GFcI trips. Frozen to the bone but I found the culprits tripping the outlets. Wasted like a 1/4 tank of gas too watching the songs like 3 or 4 times. lol. I can watch it over and over. Have fun with it as we all are! Happy Lighting.

• 2 weeks later...

nice work! I'm hoping my first display is just as good... still buying lights and power cords though before I get to that part.

Great job! Nice house, garage and yard.

My 1st year also. Other than sequencing, what do you consider the most time consuming, daunting part of prep?

Great job! Nice house, garage and yard.

My 1st year also. Other than sequencing, what do you consider the most time consuming, daunting part of prep?

Waiting till Halloween was over and put away to start putting up lights was most daunting.....