All ON does not in 3.10.14

colonel

I can take any musical that controls lights and change them to be all on (50-100%, twinkle, shimmer) and it kills (not turn on) them all in real and in visualizer. Altho occasionally I will get the regular network to turn all on or just the first controller.  Only the ones I don't turn on which are ccr-ccb's work. I am trying to get a visual on all the lights across 4 networks on 13-acres. HWU will only do one port at a time.

I have started with a few seconds off then on, fade up on, chase-on. I load the bak file and all is fine as they "blink" to the music and are not always on. I've tried 3 different musicals. The rest of my musicals seem to work ok?

Win 7 and 8. Various models of controllers.

More: I tried just turning AUX A all on which is at the top of my seq and is 4 controllers and 2 ccbs and that works?

I then turned the rest on and the 1st stage in visualizer (.lee) worked but the next ones did not. Think only the first .lee file will work if loaded. I am not on site, but I believe the stages are doing the same.

Should be OK unless you turn a lot on?

Part of me says run the LOR Verifier program and see if it sees any errors on your sequences you are not aware of. The randomness of it makes me think that channels are assigned twice.

Part of me says run the LOR Verifier program and see if it sees any errors on your sequences you are not aware of. The randomness of it makes me think that channels are assigned twice.

2:02:09 PM: Checking: Sequence file channel conflicts: C:\LOR_2013\Sequences\ALL_ON.lms

2:02:10 PM: Checking: Channels have events: C:\LOR_2013\Sequences\ALL_ON.lms

I have a lot of channels that are off but no other errors. Not a big deal for me as I just don't turn the all on at once. Thought maybe I might be hitting some code limit?

I am using the same config for all my sequences and have reloaded it and checked the channels. Also loaded 2012's config. It's not a big deal for me and hopefully it is just something peculiar to my setup. Its getting busy and cold outside too! Thanks for the suggestion.  

Would 2 networks on ELL's of the same RF Frequency do this? Regular and AUX A are the same Frequency.

Yes you idiot! Change the Freq or move that network to the other ELL. Read the *&^%$ manual too! Sorry for the learning exercise posts.