Light-O-Rama Forums

second controller

vpfs

I just added a second controller.  The unit id is set to 02.  The lights plugged into it are all separate from my 1st unit.  The songs in the sequences that I want to run on it are set to 02.  When I play a sequence the shows on 01 play but the lights on 02 play.  any idea what I have done wrong? 

What do you mean by "the shows on 01 play, but the lights on 02 play"?

Just to run down the basics here.

1) Two controllers, assigned to UnitIDs 01 and 02.

2) Connected to each other via CAT5 cable.

3) Controllers connected to computers via USB

4) Sequences set up with 32 channels. 16 of them assigned to UnitID 01 and the other 16 to UnitID 02.

I just added a second controller.  The unit id is set to 02.  The lights plugged into it are all separate from my 1st unit.  The songs in the sequences that I want to run on it are set to 02.  When I play a sequence the shows on 01 play but the lights on 02 play.  any idea what I have done wrong? 

Could you please e-mail the sequence as it is, I'll take a look at it and see if I can help you resolve this.

You can send the sequence to: lightman13@hotmail.com and I'll try to help you out with the problem.

Oh, also send the audio file with it, I wouldn't be able to test it out without the audio file you used.