Light-O-Rama Forums

Asking the impossible . . . . maybe

caniac

for the record, Mr. Christmas is not an option.  Would rather stand out on the porch with a candle up my @$$ eating bacon sandwich and holding a sign that says "man hugs for Christmas music".

About choked on my pumpkin pie when I read that, now I've got to clean pumpkin pie off my keyboard. :blink:   That was just too funny! :lol:

for the record, Mr. Christmas is not an option.  Would rather stand out on the porch with a candle up my @$$ eating bacon sandwich and holding a sign that says "man hugs for Christmas music".

OMG, LOL< LOL,...I agree, has me busting up too!

• 4 weeks later...

4601A62B-AB43-4CB3-81A1-C7DEF772287A_zps

Mother nature isn't playing nice, this is what we had before 35mph winds flattened it.  We have figured out that we aren't in Wendell anymore.  We are working on putting it back up this weekend.  They have something here they call sand tubes (basically a sandbag that is 8inches wide by 24 inches long - lot of pickup trucks here and the put them by the tailgate for traction when it snows) that we will put along the base and hope for the best.  Hoping to hook it up to controllers if I can keep it up more than a day or two.

It looks great! Glade you were able to get it back up after the high winds. I have the same problem here with the Santa Ana winds during this time each year.

chet same here went from a large frount yard to a yard about half the size but a 16 channel show works real good I have 9 mini trees 200 led eace one three foot tree one four foot santa one four foot angle the roof and eves have light also one cahnnel each works real good

• 3 weeks later...

How did the spare controller work out?

worked great, with the wind issues we had it was a short run.  had everything blown over twice.

Plan on boxing it up this weekend and sending it on its way.  Many many thanks!

Edited by caniac

• The topic was locked