Light-O-Rama Forums

Feature request Track open state

ItsMeBobO

Every time I open my sequences with 19 tracks,  I have to close all the tracks.    Can SE remember at close of file in the .lsv file  which tracks are hidden? 

Cant  edit!     How about in the floating context menu for tracks..   in addition to 'hide track'  and 'show track'       can we have 'Hide all tracks'  or 'Hide all tracks but this one'  ?

I am a little confused on how the tracks are supposed to be displayed. I still see all the tracks even when I select a particular one. There is a scrollable window that has all tracks, and then if a track is large enough there is a scrollable window within that window. It definitely is not very user friendly. Is that how it's supposed to work? Is the only way to hide tracks you don't want to see even if you've selected another track from the pull-down menu? I really can't tell if this is a bug or a feature.

That would be great Bob. I am regularly working with sequences with 14 tracks and it's a pain to have to close each one every time.

TonyD, just click on the track name above the top channel in that track to hide it.