Light-O-Rama Forums

File extensions for Scheduler

FarrOut

I posted this in the software forum, but apparently that isn't as widely read as this one.

What are the file extensions for the scheduler?

What files to I need to transfer from the 'master' computer (the one I do all the programming on) to the 'operations' computer, the one I actually use to run the show?

Thanks

Dennis

Sorry, can't edit.

Also, where is the scheduler file located?

That's interesting, the second posted automatically appended to the bottom of the first one.

I'll bet this one does the same thing.

Sequence files are usually .lms, animation files are: .las and I believe compressed are: .lsv   Any of these I think should work with the scheduler on your operations computer.   I use .lms and .las files, have never used the .lsv, so not sure how they work, but from my understanding they are a compressed version of the .lms files and are supposed to work more efficiently when using a computer to run your show.

If I'm in error on the .lsv extension file,, I'm sure someone will chime in to set the record straight.

Schedule files are located in your LOR Data directory. (Where Sequences and Audio folders are.)

The .LSC files are the schedules themselves. weeksched.lsc is the weekday view, yearsched.lsc is the yearly view. 

• The topic was locked