Light-O-Rama Forums

export/import channels

jmraider

I am using 2.9.4.....I am going form 48 to 64 channels in my sequences.  I have set up a new 64 channel configuration in one sequence.  I then exported it to a file folder, when I import that new channel configuration  to another sequence, the channels import, however the in the new 16 channels it fills certain rows in the new 16 channels and clears some rows in my CCR, which are the bottom rows of my sequence.  What am I doing wrong?  Why is it filling in certain rows in my new channels and changing some of my CCR rows? 

Thanks

Take a look at this article. You may not be doing tracks, but the items mentioned in the master track example would apply.

If you've deleted something, a channel or a group of channels, and then added something new, you may have the same "SavedIndex" reassigned to the new channels. This would cause a problem on import/export.

Don,

+1 on what you have stated. The other thing to remember is that you must add your new channels to the bottom of your original (Master Track).

If you put the new channels any where else in the master track you will end up with the problems you are seeing. After you add the new channels to the bottom of your master track you can create

several new tracks. In each of the new tracks you can take the new channels and arrange them any way you like.