Light-O-Rama Forums

Same songs last year

shfr26

While we work on our songs for several hours and usually are tired of hearing them anymore, do you think that people actually remember we used a few songs from last year ?   Touched up a few from last year and plan on adding them to this years display.  While I have never heard anybody say "Hey you used that last year", I wonder if they even remember what was used in past years?

Some songs I use yearly because neighbors say they like em or it's their favorite.

I'm sure a few will remember past songs, but if your display rocks, they won't care anyway. :)

I am using my songs from last year again this year.  I am adding only one new one.  I added props to change up the programming so they will look different.  Keep in mind, Christmas songs have been around a long time.. well most of them.. :P

they wont remember every song.. at least most wont unless maybe you play them in the same exact order and even then most probably wont notice or really even care

Most people don't remember what you did last year. Each year I change/add to my display so my show is never like the year before, but for the most par the songs are. I may add a song or two this year and drop one or two or bring back one I dropped a couple of years ago....

Same songs and added 4 new ones this year just to highlight the pixels. Updated all the older ones and added more singing faces to the older ones for this year. Going to be a great year in Hanson, Florida.

Same songs and added 4 new ones this year just to highlight the pixels. Updated all the older ones and added more singing faces to the older ones for this year. Going to be a great year in Hanson, Florida.

Hanson,Pensacola,and Madison Florida.   Dang Man, that is one big a$$ display!! :P

This will be the 4th year for a few of my songs...

I try to add a little each year to make the show different.

I am going to use the exact same songs I used last year.  If anyone doesn't like it, I am prepared to give them a 100% refund on their money.  Maybe I should have Kevin add that to the voice overs?

I only add 1or 2 new songs a year. Many people tell me that they can't wait to hear specific songs that they liked again. So far no one has said a word about using the same songs again. :)

Honestly, sequencing is so much work that unless a sequence was a total flop, I would not take it out of the line up.

I only add 1or 2 new songs a year. Many people tell me that they can't wait to hear specific songs that they liked again. So far no one has said a word about using the same songs again. :)

Honestly, sequencing is so much work that unless a sequence was a total flop, I would not take it out of the line up.

Exactly!!!

Well said LORi :)

• The topic was locked