Light-O-Rama Forums

For sale

Maine Lights

Anyone looking for some last minute items I have some

- 12 Phillips led snowflakes from target. All used 1 year and all work. Some are clear LEDs and some are blue LEDs. Asking $7 ea but more than 2 I would do $5 ea

- 10+ strands of between 70 and 150 ct incandescent mini lights. I have red, green and clear. Most are only used 1 year and some were just spares. All have been tested and are working. Asking $.50 ea

- New in box c9 incandescent strings. 25ct and never used. Asking $3 ea. 3available

- New in box 6'x4' 70 ct twinkling led net lights. Ask $3

- Incandescant rope light used 1 yr. have 2 18' sections of green and red with power supply. Asking $3 ea or $2 ea if you buy 2+.

- Many pieces of cut incandescent rope light. Have 5 pieces of clear that range from 6' to 12' and I piece of red that is 12' Asking $2 ea section or $1 ea if you buy 2+

Send me a pm if you are interested buyer will also pay shipping from zip 04401.

I just want it out of the basement for all the new stuff and I figure people will start needing it. Looks like the snowflakes, led net lights and incandescent c9 lights are sold the rest is still available.

Still have the rest. If you are interested let me know. Will just give out free you only have to pay shipping

• The topic was locked