Light-O-Rama Forums

Init Error with G3-MP3 Director

Rabeiler

Everytime I try to use the hardware utility to program my sd card, after I remove the card from the sd reader and place it in the director I get an error "Err nO Sd CArd". If I try to program through the simple show builder it works. 

Running the latest released version of the advanced software package and have upgraded the firmware on the director.

Thanks,

Ross

Ok - know what the issue is, had to use a musical sequence. If you just use an animation file and no musical sequences in the show, it fails. As soon as I added an lms file it worked.

Interesting. You should be able to write an animation only show via the Hardware Utility.

Wonder if something else is going on here.

We are currently aware of an issue with animation only shows on G3MP3 Directors.  For now the workaround is to convert your animation shows to musical shows and assign a silent MP3.

We are currently aware of an issue with animation only shows on G3MP3 Directors.  For now the workaround is to convert your animation shows to musical shows and assign a silent MP3.

Where do I get a silent MP3?

I am having trouble getting the second network to play on the G3MP3 and I have gone through all the suggested steps(creating the show through hardware utility setting, the SD card setting, setting network speed ...etc...), is there something else that could be causing the second network not to stream data? i have tried three different G3MP3 players with the same results.

• Like 1

ok, so I tried something different I opened superstar and load   I HEARD THE BELLS sequence then exported to sequence editor placed it on the sd card only ccr sequence  it worked.  All my regular sequences is from other users.  I have checked channel configuration to make sure nothing else was interfering with ccr's and there wasn't so, Why wont that sequence work?

My wife says i should put this amount of time into the relationship instead of xtmas lights. I told her i will make it up to her in january. LOL. Anyway in the sequence editor i moved ccr sequence to the top of the sequence page instead of being on the bottom of page and it made a difference. This sequence in the channel configuration has 7 tracks i dont know if that makes a difference but its working.

My wife says i should put this amount of time into the relationship instead of xtmas lights. I told her i will make it up to her in january. LOL. Anyway in the sequence editor i moved ccr sequence to the top of the sequence page instead of being on the bottom of page and it made a difference. This sequence in the channel configuration has 7 tracks i dont know if that makes a difference but its working.

You have got to send me the sequence. :)

I can't grasp how that would have changed things.