Light-O-Rama Forums

Ebay Control Failure

kawiking888

I purchased a New CTB16PC LOR controller off ebay, the seller bought them and never used.  I had to install the power supply and dangles.  I've checked all connections swapped and replaced fuses and still no power  Had a friend check the power to the box and said its pulling 115 v to each hot input and I believe he said each dangle is putting out 12v dc out put?? I believe??  Does anyone know if this is close to being in the right direction or why the Status Led doesnt turn on? Please any help would be appreciated.  Ive put in a ticket and they told me to swap fuse...I stated it didnt work and they told me to send it in.

Maybe someone will come along with good information to help you.  My advice is to take the expert's word for it and send it in.  And if you're thinking of using it this season, the sooner you send it the better.

Just taking a shot here.............did you use a single power cord and add the required jumpers from one side of the board to the other?  Did you use two power cords?

Contact LOR Support by filling out a Help Desk ticket requesting for Warranty Repair Service.  Send it into LOR and have them take a look at it.  If you are not an electrician, which sounds like you are not, I would leave it alone and let LOR take a look at it.

---Michael

• The topic was locked