Light-O-Rama Forums

Installation and configuration problems

Oliver Blatt

Hello all,

I just replaced my show computer, and I'm trying to install the software again. I've successfully installed the program, but when I try and open anything, I get a screen that says "Please wait while Windows configures Light-O-Rama." I then get a Microsoft DirectX setupbox asking for me to agree to the license. I click yes, and I am returned to "Please wait while Windows configures LIght-O-Rama." While this never ending loop is fun, I'd really like to get back to using the software!

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Same problem for me Oliver. This is very frustrating as i am new to LOR and i have already invested in to controllers and already purchased a lot of lights. ... a lot.  Not a very good first impression... Please someone, HELP! :(

Same problem for me Oliver. This is very frustrating as i am new to LOR and i have already invested in to controllers and already purchased a lot of lights. ... a lot.  Not a very good first impression... Please someone, HELP! :(

Check your email. You have a reply to the ticket you submitted to the help desk.