Light-O-Rama Forums

MAMMA'S A GOOD GIRL BUT SHE LOVES BLURRED LINES

digitalfreeloaders

My elderly mother is a very good girl but she wanted Blurred Lines for Halloween so that's what she got!  Mom is 66 years old and on oxygen but still loves to boogie and is addicted to the beat of this song, absolutely loves it and has even been seen trying  to shake her bootie when listening to it. We don't have the heart to tell her how dirty it is because she loves it so much, she wouldn't listen to it if she actually understood the lyrics. So here's to you mom and mums the word.   ;) PS take a look at the clip Thank's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OmRPExmqwA&feature=c4-overview&list=UU0XKPQABXZ2WHTVFlSrqGVw

:huh:   WOW

Good work on the sequence, Really good attention to detail and you did as much of it as I could have been done, even the hard parts where you really can't tell exactly what they are saying.  I am sure you mom was very proud when she saw that you did that for her and I am sure she is a very nice lady. Hope her health improves. God bless you and your mom.  :)

• Like 1

Good work on the sequence, Really good attention to detail and you did as much of it as I could have been done, even the hard parts where you really can't tell exactly what they are saying.  I am sure you mom was very proud when she saw that you did that for her and I am sure she is a very nice lady. Hope her health improves. God bless you and your mom.  :)

Thanks for kind comments yes she is proud and will see it in lights tomorrow night so that will nice.  thanks again