Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Controllers in DMX Mode

rlw162

I since I have a lot of pixels and rgb in my display this year, I would like to run my LOR controllers in DMX mode. I found the online guide on how to make the crossover cable, firmware requirements, and channel assignment. I put the latest firmware (CTB16PC-V2 4.40.firmware) on my 6 old LOR controllers (CTB16PC V1 listed on bottom center of the board). I have no issues running DMX on any of these 6 boards. I also put the latest firmware (CTB16PG2-V1.06 firmware) on my 2 newest LOR controllers (CTB16PCG2-V4 listed on the top left of the board). When I try to run these two new board as dmx, they do not function when I sent a dmx signal. The green status light does stay solid when I connect a dmx signal to the board. Do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong? Do I have the correct firmware?

Thank you in advance for the help,I since I have a lot of pixels and rgb in my display this year, I would like to run my LOR controllers in DMX mode. I found the online guide on how to make the crossover cable, firmware requirements, and channel assignment. I put the latest firmware (CTB16PC-V2 4.40.firmware) on my 6 old LOR controllers (CTB16PC V1 listed on bottom center of the board). I have no issues running DMX on any of these 6 boards. I also put the latest firmware (CTB16PG2-V1.06 firmware) on my 2 newest LOR controllers (CTB16PCG2-V4 listed on the top left of the board). When I try to run these two new board as dmx, they do not function when I sent a dmx signal. The green status light does stay solid when I connect a dmx signal to the board. Do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong? Do I have the correct firmware?

Thank you in advance for the help!

• The topic was locked