Light-O-Rama Forums

Papagayo Sequence Seems to Fast?

TitanBry77

Hey all,

I've got using Papagayo and exporting it down pretty well.  However, it seems that when I export it and load it in to my LOR sequence it's playing too fast.  I'm doing the breakdown at 25fps, and my LOR sequence is set to .04 seconds timing grid.  I felt the .04 was way too fast, so dropped it to .08 and it seems a bit better but something still looks off to me.

Should I be using a different time grid or do anything in Papagayo to spread the lip motions out some or maybe it's using too many syllables?  I can post the PGO files or VIZ files etc if anyone wants to take a gander.

Thanks!

Ok, that seems like it may fix it but it's putting a real long trail of "ON" keyframes before the first actual mouth movement.  I have to delete them, then "Cut" the entire frames that are left, and then move back in the timeline and paste them where they should be.

Yes I did check that box but I figured out what i did. I had to drag the green box with the full sentence to where the words actually start. Once I did that then I had to realign everything. Lesson learned lol