Light-O-Rama Forums

Best Place to buy SPT-1 Wire & Vampire Plugs?

Arteom

Looking to buy my some SPT-1 Wire and vampire plugs to wire the house up for the holidays.

Anyone know of a good vendor with fair prices & good shipping times?

http://www.allthingschristmasandmore.com seems to be the only vendor selling 25 packs of plugs for under $15, however I never dealt with them?

Any recommendations? 

if it helps I've dealt with

lightsmusicmagic.com  on several occasions.    jeff is a really good guy and will definitely take good care of you. 

lights I think is a little cheap than allthings.  at this point of the year any savings is a good thing.

good luck

if it helps I've dealt with

lightsmusicmagic.com  on several occasions.    jeff is a really good guy and will definitely take good care of you. 

lights I think is a little cheap than allthings.  at this point of the year any savings is a good thing.

good luck

He was my first choice, however his prices are higher than Allthings, combined with shipping allthings is almost $20 less. 

HomeDepot.com

Males are model# 14-330, Females are model# 14-331

great prices.

Thanks Dave! I don't need 100 just yet, but just in case I decide to expand, Ill keep it bookmarked. Price is great! 

you might want to give jeff a call.   he might be able to match allthings pricing or atleast get close.

if you let him know what price you find he might be help you out.  like I said before I've dealt with a

few times and he was very helpful.  it might be worth the phone call and see if he can help you out.

I've dealt with both lights and all things.  they are both good companies and I've had no issues with either one.

talk to tarah or marcy at all things.  they are pretty good.

good luck