Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer HELP!

Ineedmorelights

Hello all! 

Please help!  I have done an awesome design layout in the Visualizer and now only a handful of props are showing up when I run from the SE.  This is not my first time using the visualizer and I know all of my settings are correct in both the Visualizer and the SE.  To double check I went back through the help file and everything is checked and configured correctly.

I cannot figure out why only two props show up.  The channel configurations in the SE and Visualizer are both correct. I did create the visualizer first, then the SE, but all of the names and channel configurations are exact.  I went into the SE and turned all the channels on and I can still only get two props to show up.  

Is this something to do with the background/foreground?  There is NO difference between the settings of the props that are showing on the visualizer from those not showing from what I can tell.

I am attaching pictures to prove I am not crazy.  The first picture: The box on the left is from the SE and the one on the right is from the visualizer.  This prop does not show on the visualizer. 

Second picture: Same as above, only this prop DOES show on the visualizer. 

Please HELP!!!

Griz

Is it just the first set of channels working. Make sure your license is up to date. I know if you are still in trial mode not all channels will operate in visualizer.

Scott,

I think you are correct.  I am running standard, but the place the visualizer stops is on Controller 9.  That may be it.  Need to upgrade to Advanced and see if that fixes it.  Thanks!

Griz

Yep!  That was it.  I would have thought the visualizer still would have let me "see" how the display looked, but upgrading to Advanced fixed the problem.  Huge thanks, Scott!

Griz